Join the Redlands Community for this ONE TIME special event screening of the new Australian made documentary ‘What’s With Wheat?’
Could wheat be causing your IBS? Depression? Headaches and joint pain? Memory issues and Leaky gut?
Have you ever wondered why more and more people are being diagnosed with coeliac disease and non-coeliac gluten sensitivity?
What has happened to our wheat? What is happening to our food?
This eye opening documentary is a MUST watch especially if you have unexplained health issues.
The documentary features 15 global experts from Australia, United States, England, New Zealand and India including David Perlmutter MD, FACN, ABIHM, Neurologist, and #1 New York Time Bestseller Author “Grain Brain” is featured in the documentary along with experts such as Dr Terry Wahls, Dr Natasha Campbell-McBride, Sarah Ballantyne Ph.D, Australian’s Pete Evans and Nutritionist Cyndi O’Meara
Watch the trailer for the documentary at www.whatswithwheat.com
Some of the benefits of attending a screening event are:
- Live Q&A panel (including Marion from Wray Organic Cleveland and Melinda from Melinda’s Gluten Free Goodies) following the screening to talk through what you have seen.
- Connect with like minded people in your community.
- Hear stories from others and know you are not alone in your symptoms and search for wellness.
- Complimentary tea and coffee on offer.
- Fabulous prizes to be won!
This live screening event will definitely be something you want to be a part of, even if you have already seen the film it’s a great opportunity to bring along family and friends who may benefit from the information.
Venue: Redlands RSL Gallipoli Room, 8 Passage Street, Cleveland.
Date: Sunday April 30, 2017
Doors open 1:30pm
Event finish time approx 5pm