FOOD IS THE CAUSE OF DISEASE…
Hippocrates recognised this with the statement ‘All Disease Begins in the Gut’. Our doctors take the Hippocratic Oath, this oath tells them that food is the source of all disease.
But medical schools do not teach doctors about nutrition.
An article published in the US National Institute of Health (NIH) states:
On average, students received 23.9 contact hours of nutrition instruction during medical school (range: 2–70 h). Only 40 schools required the minimum 25 h recommended by the National Academy of Sciences. Most instructors (88%) expressed the need for additional nutrition instruction at their institutions.
If food is causing your IBS, allergies, eczema, arthritis, migraines etc why would you not look at that first before you head to your doctor?
Did you know:
- Cardiovascular disease kills one Australian every 12 minutes.
- There is estimated to be 1 heart attack every 9 minutes.
- 280 Australians develop diabetes every day, that is one diagnosis every 5 minutes.
- There are over 160 autoimmune diseases, which has tripled in the last 50 years.
Approximately 1 person every 6 minutes is diagnosed with dementia.
- Autism increased by 79% from 2009 to 2012.
Increase in Eosinophilia Disorder and Mast Cell Activation (babies allergic to mothers milk and many foods).
My new 6 week program Food Changes Everything is coming in MAY 2017.